Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture Time

This is my first of many picture updates and naturally, this set is very "Cate/Jordan" heavy, but deal with it.  Hm, these pictures are a lil bit out of order, but, this is the way I uploaded them and it would be a lot more trouble than it's worth to arrange them correctly so... enjoy! :)  I'm including two captions under each photograph; "a)" matches the photo on the top and "b" corresponds with the bottom.

a) Australia Day fireworks at the Perth foreshore. b) Not really sure what, if any, particular significance this picture has, but it looks pretty nice.


a) Durty Nelly's? Wow.  Impressive work for our boy from tha Lou.  I know he spells it, "Derrty," and I also know that this is an Irish Pub in Perth, but it's still pretty awesome.  b) This is one of the beautiful coastal/ sunset shots that was captured about five minutes from my house in Mandurah.


a) This is the interior of Greens and Co, an obviously cool place that we often frequent after church.  b) Hanging out on the beach.


a) Uh, not really sure, but I like it.  b) Gorgeous backdrop at the Emirates Western Force rugby game at the Subiaco Oval.


a) Proud force supporters!  The force behind the Force.  A sea of blue as powerful as the Indian Ocean.  A congregation of believers worshipping at the altar of sport.  The most dominant sporting entity in the worlds most isolated capital.  I only made up about 40% of that stuff... b) More fireworks on Australia Day (January 26th).


a) Happy Australia Day!  Ah yes, while I was wearing this outfit (Australian flag boardshorts and the Australian national soccer team jersey) I was harassed by a drunken fool who felt the need to inform me that, "It's Australia Day, not Jamaica Day!"  Ugh.  b) Rugby boots and ball; they just kinda fell like that... I didn't arrange them so perfectly, how big of a dork do you think I am?


a) Beach fun, mere days after Cate's wisdom teeth extraction (hence the puffy cheeks).  b) "What part of Jamaica are you from?"  "Right down by de beach, mon!"


a) I asked her permission before I took the photo and one could only assume that eventually any picture I take might end up on my blog... On second thought, she probably was still groggy from the anesthetic, but oh well, it's too late.  b) :)


a) So cute!  Pop Rocks!  She loves em!  b) This is the first picture we took together after being apart for seven months, flying to the other side of the world (both of us, she was in Austria), and not having showered for 24 and 16 hours respectively.  Awesome.  No, seriously, the best collection of moments in my life :)


2 comments:

  1. AWWWW i've been waiting for the pic update! this was perfect. miss you both. but it looks like you're enjoying your time together on the other side of the world. do so! but come visit us over here again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are becoming quite the photographer- my favorite one in the bunch is the first fireworks one..just awesome. Another one that you could consider "artsy" would be the ball lights, that one is pretty neat lighting affect.
    Cate is going to love you for the wisdom teeth one- if this was facebook that would be un-tagged. I could use some summer right now : )
    Cheers-

    ReplyDelete